New Idea to boost camaradarie

Go down

New Idea to boost camaradarie

Post  HawgE on Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:52 pm

Here is an idea, of course I will do it everyday that I am online. Every time I log on, I will GC these statements: 1. Howdy Ya'll. 2. Does anyone need any help with anything? (This is an opportunity to put others before one's self...the essence of building camaraderie, respect, loyalty, and teamwork, just to mention a few). If you need help with something, you might say something like this: " I need help vanquishing ?????, can you help in 10 minutes?" If you do not need help with anything, you might say, "I do not need any help at the time, do you need anything?" If noboby responds, then this is your opportunity to maybe get help if you need it.

Maybe this is all bologne. If it is, oh well, at least I was able to do something fun at work. Maybe what DB said about people reading the forum is correct, guess we will see.

Sometimes, maybe one just needs a break to do something with somebody in the Guild. If you are doing something fun, let others know. After all, I might just tag along given the opportunity. Like I said in previous posts, most, if not all of you are much more advanced in the game than I am.

I have read the Guilds Rules, have you?
HawgE
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea to boost camaradarie

Post  Gwens Arrows on Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:20 pm

A very good post Hawg.

As you know, i try to do stuff with everyone, you and i have done a fair bit together since your joining the fold. cheers

I agree with you we need to do more together, so Hawg and anyone else out there, what can i do to hep you?

Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HawgE on Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:38 pm

Thanks Arrow s, I believe our times online do not overlap much. However, I tried that caravan vanquishing. Worked quite well from Yak's Bend. It will take awhile to reach The Eastern Frontier. With a little research, I found out you could actually leave from Temple of Ages. Yeah, you guessed it it would take ages lol. I would love to team up for the Easter Frontier run. I vanquished 3 areas this morning with H/H in just over 2.5 hrs. I am up to where I can either go to Flame temple Corridor or head south. If time denies, we can try a 4 team. Maybe with only 1 monk this time....see how that works.

On a side note, I still have areas in EoTN to vanquish. Also, I still need three HM dungeons, Catacombs of kathrandrax, Bogroot Growths and Vloxen Excavations. I have tried them several times and not gotten very far...challenging. The only time I could not help someone is if I am more than 75% through an area.

Most times, I will stop what I am doing just to partner up with a Guild Member or two. Oh, Speaking of that Z, when you gonna do that last run in Sorrows Furnace?
HawgE
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwens Arrows on Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:37 am

i tried the caravan from Yak's last night, and i Vanquished 2 areas, Ascalon Foothills and Diessa Lowlands, and altho i had a bit of a casualty rate, it went very well!

i Also need many many dungeons in HM and NM, in fact i have only completed Cathedral of Flames, so I am more than willing to catch up with you and head on thru a few with you Hawg!

Also anyone else that needs Vanquish's or Dungeons please let me know as i am more than willing to help

Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down