Lore School[GWen]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GWen member - Anti Damage (application)

Go down

GWen member - Anti Damage (application) Empty GWen member - Anti Damage (application)

Post  Guest Thu May 08, 2008 2:13 am

Name: Anti Damage, my main character

How long have you been playing Guild Wars ?: 32 months, and i have about 4500 precious hours on my name.

Campaigns owned: All of them, exept the bonus mission pack!

How many GW accounts do you have?: 1

Profs: Monk (main), Paragon, mesmer, assasin, and 2 mule characters

How did you hear about us: Gwonline.net, i'm on the forums often, also the guild of the week nomination got me really interested, but back then the recruitment was closed. so in the meantime i was in another guild, now it's open again i dind't want to miss an opportunity

Have read & agree with Guild/Alliance Policies?: Yes, i have just finished reading them while Gwen's arrows helped me out with the account for the forums Smile

Previous guild memberships: [KOHF], [TRUE] <- Wich is also in the alliance now, i had a long and pleasant stay there, but due to guild inactivity and my playtimes a while ago i went looking for something else. it's great to hear TRUE is doing better now and becoming active again!

Reason for wanting to join the Lore School [GWen]?: Organisation, maturity and because the guild is much closer than many others (that just throw random invites). I kind of want to get the feeling back that i had a year ago with TRUE, active solid playerbase with people that love to help/do stuff togheter. i really hope that [GWen] offers me this.

A little about yourself: pff!, haha this is tougher than it looks like, well my hobbies are Gaming, my guineapigs (3 of them) and the other pets, my friends, going out in the weekends. im still doing school offcourse, and in my free time (well not ALL my free time) i work in a pet store wich i really like working at. i actually hope i ever get to work in a pet store when i finish school !

Back to top Go down