Lore School[GWen]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Omg I Healed Kenny Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:59 am

Name: Omg I Healed Kenny or Lord Jeutie (still cannot decide which is my primary char)
How long have you been playing Guild Wars ?: 3 Years
Campaigns owned: Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Guild Wars Eye of the North
How many GW accounts do you have?: 5 (My friend uses 2 of them, other 2 are inactive, used for Zaishen Keys only, 1 is my main)
Profs: Ranger & Monk
How did you hear about us: I saw Zilken Zatin serval times on events of bladeradio, Also I saw [GWen] as GotW
Have read & agree with Guild/Alliance Policies?: Yes I did :-)
Previous guild memberships: Aatxes For Life [ecto], But I left, since most of them just flame / spam / scam enc Evil or Very Mad

Reason for wanting to join the Lore School [GWen]?: I think [GWen] is the perfect guild for me, because I am an serious player, I play a lot of PVE, want to be in an Kurzick Guild, Who I can trust, which is friendly, helpful, a Guild who I can me proud to be member of!

A little about yourself: Most of it, you can find on my wikipage
Other then that, I am 20 years old, I am living in Belgium, outside GW, I am an DJ, mixing various Hardstyle tracks
Music-wise I love Linkin Park, I am member of the LPU,
Everything related to Guild Wars, you can find on my wikipage :-)
If you have any more questions, please ask them to me in-game, (Omg I Healed Kenny)

Already Thanks!

Omg I Healed Kenny

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Ya Wat Wat Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:12 pm

welcome aboard
Ya Wat Wat
Ya Wat Wat
Officer
Officer