Guild Application for Lord Goonace

Go down

Guild Application for Lord Goonace

Post  Goonace on Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:18 pm

Name:One with Inner Self;Lord Goonace

How Long Have you been playing Guild Wars:Have played since prophecies came out but, have owned since factions came out

Campaigns owned: Currently Factions and Nightfall (Will be getting Prophecies and Eye of The North, March 25 or 28 depending on shipping)

How many accounts do you have:One

Professions(Good with):Mesmer, Necromancer, Dervish, Ranger, Monk, Ritualist (Soon Warrior and Elemenatlist)

How did you hear about us:Quick Shot Me, we had been in a guild previously and when the old guild was becoming inactive I asked him if I would be able to join his.

Have read & agree with Guild/Alliance policies:Yes (especially the no foul language part)

Previous guild membership:Reapers of America [RoA] (Guild Leader), Rebelious Lightbringers [RLB](Officer)

Reasons for wanting to join the Lore School [GWen]:I am looking for a structured guild that enjoys playing PvE and has friendly members that do not use language every other word like most american citizens

A little about yourself:I enjoy music, I play Guitar and Saxophone;Play Playstation3 regularly
Goonace

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application for Lord Goonace

Post  Kite High on Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:26 am

Welcome aboard!
Kite High
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 106