GWen Member - Vamp Lord Alexio

Go down

GWen Member - Vamp Lord Alexio

Post  AlexioVL on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Name: PRIMARY TOON NAME - Vamp Lord Alexio
How long have you been playing Guild Wars ?: About 14 months
Campaigns owned: Guild Wars Prophecies, Guild Wars Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Guild Wars Eye of the North
How many GW accounts do you have?: 1
Profs: D/Rt (or whatever needed), and Me/Rt
How did you hear about us: http://www.wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Main_Page, Notable Guilds
Have read & agree with Guild/Alliance Policies?: Yes

Previous guild memberships: Been the guild leader of a tiny guild (about 20 folks) called WoE (Whispers of Eventuality), as well as a member of the following; High Ritual of Chaos (officer), Orphans of Kukai, Everlasting Sacred Path, Order of Arcane and Blades.

Reason for wanting to join the Lore School [GWen]?: Currently working on titles for Guild Wars 2, looks like lots of active people here to help with some of the more challenging content.

A little about yourself: I have been a long time gamer, both in terms of MMO, tabletop, larping, and computer games. I've been a guild leader, an officer, a member, even a lackey at times. I've played games such as Everquest, CoH, DDO, Diablo, and Gemstone 3/4, as well as countless other ones.

I have been a GM, a player, and even working on my own rpg system. I've usually been pretty quiet in guilds, but am helpful and friendly to others often ignoring my own needs. I always try to make the guild I'm a part of the best I can be while avoiding personality conflicts and politics.

I'm generally a role-playing person as opposed to a roll-playing person. I prefer PvE and role-playing as opposed to PvP and fighting. I'm happy to donate faction, but there's very little interest in it for me. I love helping with events and guild assistance, but I don't as of yet have confidence in my GW playing ability for PvP or difficult areas such as UW, DoA, or Slaver's Exile.

I've been working lately on titles, rank 2 of Kind of a Big Deal, just finished legendary cartographer, finished all the campaigns, one set of faction titles left (rank 8 vanguard), and wanting to finish Elona Guardian (19/20). Several titles are closer but most of them require help.

I recently broke up with a rl girlfriend which means more playing time, but has made me a little shy as of late. I do consulting work which means my schedule tends to change from week to week depending on my clients needs, but usually I can devote about 20 hours a week to GW, often times longer. I'm rarely interested in greed, and believe in donating and helping the guild whenever possible, but working on Chaos Gloves, Everlasting Crate of Fireworks, and few other odds and ends before I'm content with my character.

Left my last guild (ESP, Everlasting sacred path) because ex-girlfriend enjoyed it, and I didn't want to create guild conflicts, so I thought it was time for me to try and find a new home. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me keihayami@hotmail.com or in game as Vamp Lord Alexio.
AlexioVL

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GWen Member - Vamp Lord Alexio

Post  Kite High on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Invite sent. Welcome aboard! Smile
Kite High
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post  AlexioVL on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Awesome to be aboard. Can only be online for a bit, but I'll be on several hours later tonight after celebrating my birthday. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
AlexioVL

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GWen Member - Vamp Lord Alexio

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down