Long time no see!

Go down

Long time no see!

Post  Isopaha (Korae Baba) on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:48 pm

Hi guys!

I don't know how many of you remembers me, but I thought that I'd come by and say hi. Smile
How are you old pals doing anyway? I'm doing pretty good, although I miss the guild and GW... My summer went well, I was InterRailing in June, to be exact from June 4th till 29th of June (we left after I graduated). I visited England, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Austria, Switzerland and Germany before coming back to Finland. I had my girlfriend and my best friend with me.

You can check some pictures from our trip in http://blizzu.net/ir09 (I'm the one in the first picture).

I was thinking of starting GW somehow again. Don't know how much I can play, but would be great to be with you guys in the guild the time I have in my hands. My job is killing me Sad
I'd be more than happy to get an invite to the guild once again, but if that's not possible, I'll just hang out here in the forums, lol.

But enough of me blabbering, I wanna know how you guys and girls are doing and what's happening everywhere.

Best regards

Korae Baba / Blizzu / Huuja Hiiwio
Isopaha (Korae Baba)
Private
Private

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Long time no see!

Post  Ya Wat Wat on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:54 am

Talk about long time no see. Hey, good to see your well.

I had a good summer aswell actually went to peru for 2 months to live in the jungle an do some conservation work. Ended up being one of the best times of my life really.
Oh you were in England, an you didnt let the guild no, we could of given you a tour lol.

Ofc you can get an invite, always nice to have friends back in the guild even if its not as often as we would like. As i say guild wars is a great chat client. I DOnt get to play that much anyway myself with now playing aion, but hopefully we can catch up
Ya Wat Wat
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Isopaha (Korae Baba) on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:39 pm

So you're playing it too :> Just ordered it from a netstore. Which server are you playing on and how big are the queues? Smile
Isopaha (Korae Baba)
Private
Private

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ya Wat Wat on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Server - Perento, on the Light side Faction: Elyos

The ques are just about gone now thankfully, havent had one in a few days so hopefully all is good.

Will be nice to see another friendly face on there, My char names are Yawatwat & Solamun
Ya Wat Wat
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HawgE on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Yup, I do remember ya a bit, just got into guild and ya left shortly after. Good to see ya back
HawgE
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kite High on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:43 am

I think you were a guildie before my time....but hi anyway! Smile If you havent had an invite I'll send you one when i get home from work Smile Hope to catch up with you soon!

Kite
Kite High
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down