Lore School[GWen]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Beta Weekend for me

2 posters

Go down

First Beta Weekend for me Empty First Beta Weekend for me

Post  Gwens Arrows Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:09 am

Hi all

as the topic suggests i will be taking part in this beta weekend, and it will be my first foray into the world that is Guild Wars 2.... If possible i would like to hook up with as many of the Loreschool as i can, and i would like to try the ways Anet have improved the game for questing alone... so with that said, i will be entering this weekend as Gwens Arrows Loreschool's Venerable Ranger...

Hope to catch you all, in there, i will be a sylvari ranger so i dont know if we all have different spawning points for different races, but if we do, i will do my best to meet up with you all Smile

Love and Light

Arrows
Gwens Arrows
Gwens Arrows
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

First Beta Weekend for me Empty Sylvari

Post  Zilken Zatin Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:57 am

Well, as the Sylvari are new to the Betas you will be in good compnay. I'm going to be playing a Necro Sylvari... I love the thought of a mean and nasty "elemental/nymph" class as I believe thats in keeping with the overall philosophy of that type of creature in most mythologies... so it'll be interesting to see if that fits with the way GW2 has "made" them
Zilken Zatin
Zilken Zatin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down