Lore School[GWen]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AURORA GLADE

2 posters

Go down

AURORA GLADE Empty AURORA GLADE

Post  Zilken Zatin Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Hi All
We will be starting on the AURORA GLADE world server on Launch day.

To get your invite to GWen guild contact ZILKEN ZATIN ingame and I will add you.

Officers will also be able to invite and add so please contact one of them if I am not around.

Please let us know your GW1 name if poss so we can quickly identify you and say Hi and Welcome to you!!

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

ZZ
x
Zilken Zatin
Zilken Zatin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

AURORA GLADE Empty Re: AURORA GLADE

Post  RecastGaming Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:36 pm

I have just come from GW2Guilds org and saw this guild's server choice as Undecided, but now I see you are joining Aurora Glade!

Hello!

Keeping this as short as possible, I run a gaming community called Recast Gaming. We focus on recording and streaming content, however we are also setting up an Alliance on Aurora Glade. We currently do not have a name for the Alliance, so for now we are rolling with our community name.

Some quick information and what we have to offer:

» Public 512 Teamspeak (As of now it is online but needs updating) - Guilds who apply will get channel admin of their own channel to manage and control. The teamspeak also has public channels to mix with other guilds for combining efforts in WvW, getting groups together, and any other events!

» Forums - All Guilds will be free to use the community forums and also get your own section should you require to post updates.

» Only looking for EU English speaking Guilds

» Allowing all Guild Focuses be it PvP WvW PvE or even RP

» Guilds are able to continue as they are, running how they wish, whether you have your own website and voice comms or not

For more information visit and read - gw2guilds [dot] org/view-alliance/85 to sign your guild up.

RecastGaming

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-08-23

Back to top Go down