Lore School[GWen]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Low on Cash now ? Make some mats.........

2 posters

Go down

Getting Low on Cash now ?   Make some mats......... Empty Getting Low on Cash now ? Make some mats.........

Post  Guest Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:51 pm

Ok, the weekend is over and we all spent alot of money we want back in our banks. This is one thing I do to make money and its fast if you know what to look for.

Pick up all those white drops from your runs, yes white, blue, everything. Make sure u have normal salvage kits on you as well. As your vanqishing or just killing in general, salvage those items into materials and you will be surprized how fast you can get a stack of "what ever".

Next, go to the Rare Materials merchant and check out his price on Deld Steel, Demask, and other items. If Deld cost 750g each or more then it will sell for 550g or more and a fast buck can be made. Demask is also a money maker for just a bit of glitter, plant fiber and 200g each. At the time of this post, Demask will make you 250g profit per piece.

Take IRON, GLITTER, COAL (Some you got from drops or some you bought ), AND PLANT FIBERS AND SOME CASH TO DROKS FORGE. Then setup for running and take the north exit from Droks and go to the materials merchant on the hill to the northwest. See Attached Map for Exact Location. Make sure you have enough gold to pay for all the Deld and Demask as they are 200g each to make.

Then you either sell to merch or wait for the price to get to a more profitable level. I dont watch Demask that much but when Deld gets above 800g each to buy, SELL SELL SELL
It doesnt stay there very long so take your profit.

On average you make 200 - 250g profit per item so it adds up fast when your trading in stacks of materials. Any questions just ask me and I will be glad to help

.Getting Low on Cash now ?   Make some mats......... MaterialsMerchentPic Getting Low on Cash now ?   Make some mats......... MaterialsListPic

Back to top Go down

Getting Low on Cash now ?   Make some mats......... Empty Sweet and easy!

Post  Zilken Zatin Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:54 pm

Nice one Jack!

This is actually one of those little gems thats forgotten with the dusts of time... I remember using this guy a while ago myself.

Time to turn all that stuff from CoF into some money methinkjs!

Great post Jack thx Smile

ZZ
Zilken Zatin
Zilken Zatin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Getting Low on Cash now ?   Make some mats......... Empty Re: Getting Low on Cash now ? Make some mats.........

Post  Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:56 am

Ye very nice idea!

A few days ago ZZ told me to sell all my materials to the Trader, and not just dump em with the Merchant, who will only give 3g/(5g?) each. Especially with the past event, Dust has gone up in price, and during the weekend you could sell for 20g/each. So when you know that you can have a full stack of dust after 1 cof run.... SELLSELLSELL Razz . I don't know if it's more profitable to use them for rare mats.... but will try that out for sure.

Back to top Go down

Getting Low on Cash now ?   Make some mats......... Empty Re: Getting Low on Cash now ? Make some mats.........

Post  Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:31 am

Well my thinking on the dust is this. If you can sell the dust for 20g each..go for it. Most of the time its not that high.

But, when you can make 50 pieces of Deld Steel from one stack of Dust and make 200-250g profit on each piece....cha ching...thats alot of cash fast.

Back to top Go down

Getting Low on Cash now ?   Make some mats......... Empty Hard to Find

Post  HawgE Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:48 pm

I have only found like 5 Lumps of Charcoal since I strarted playing this game. Wiki says where and how to get it, however, the drops are so rare and salvaging is almost non existant. Any advice on where to get charcoal...other than 10 wood planks and 200g?
HawgE
HawgE
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:55 am

Take IRON, GLITTER, COAL (Some you got from drops or some you bought ),

As I post this message, coal sells for 170 each at Rare Merch. When / If the price goes above 200g each then you make it from wood and 200g.

I have seen coal as low as 110g.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down