Lore School[GWen]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light is here

Go down

Light is here Empty Light is here

Post  Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:24 am

Name: Light Of Future , call me light or whatever you want.

How long have you been playing Guild Wars ?: Playing since release of factions, started with prophecies

Campaigns owned: All

How many GW accounts do you have?: 1

Profs: 8 lvl 20 chars Mostly im on with my monk Light Of Future (8M xp, 13maxed titles)

How did you hear about us:Gotw

Have read & agree with Guild/Alliance Policies?:yea

Previous guild memberships:Only big guild i was in before was half a year membership in The Acid Snakes [TAS] which is part of the cavalon aliance

Reason for wanting to join the Lore School [GWen]?: As i said i have 13 maxed titles. Every single one i did solo (h/h) but as i want more ill need ppl willing to acompany me. I read in GotW you are very good crew so i think its worth joining here as i can be very usefull with my monk (Hell alot experience in monking), another thing is there is nothing better than friendly chat

A little about yourself: I'm 15 year old student, playing for 23 months and came here after month break, when i was playing Battlefield 2142. i came back when i heard about perma sin, which i thought it could be THE CHANCE to finally get obsidian armor (I dont know why, but im lacking the talent of all those money-makers Sad )

i hope to see ya soon.
Regs: Light

Back to top Go down

Light is here Empty Sorry but...

Post  Zilken Zatin Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:41 am

Application was not sucessful at this time.
Thanks for your interest in GWen and we look forward to seeing you in game
ZZ
Smile
Zilken Zatin
Zilken Zatin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum