Lore School[GWen]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gwen Member name: I Viktor I

2 posters

Go down

Gwen Member name: I Viktor I Empty Gwen Member name: I Viktor I

Post  Viktor Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:12 am

Name: I Viktor I - is the name I want you to add me as
How long have you been playing Guild Wars ?: Registerd account in Beta but didnt start playing until the game came out
Campaigns owned: all
How many GW accounts do you have?: 1
Profs: Paragon is my main PvE character. I can play every proffession got all skills and items unlocked for PvP up for anything. (loves playing mesmer in PvP)
How did you hear about us: Ya Wat Wat and Lord Tarnum were my previous Guildmembers
Have read & agree with Guild/Alliance Policies?: TL:DR just kidding I read them. Aslong as you dont count my Imbagon as exploiting/cheating, yes I agree with them.
Previous guild memberships: None that are worth mentioning
Reason for wanting to join the Lore School [GWen]?: Bored with my old guild all members offline all the time also I like being in more mature guilds where ppl like to chat and are generally friendly twoards eachother also. I'm also intrested since Lords and Wat is in the guild.
A little about yourself: lets make it short; happy, often generous, loves experementing with diffrent and unsually builds.

Viktor
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Gwen Member name: I Viktor I Empty Re: Gwen Member name: I Viktor I

Post  Ya Wat Wat Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:24 pm

accepted
Ya Wat Wat
Ya Wat Wat
Officer