Lore School[GWen]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event Recommendation for Officers

Go down

Event Recommendation for Officers Empty Event Recommendation for Officers

Post  HawgE Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:14 pm

I was sitting here at work and had an idea. Well, maybe a good one. Before I get into it, my inspiration came from deer hunting. example: When I scout an area for hunting, I look for certain signs, IE, deer trails, Rubs and scrapes.

So, here is my idea;

Pick any area in any campaigne, HM or NM. Someone will need to be a runer. The runner takes items and hides them throught an area. Things like maybe a diamond, a green weapon, or anything. The runner will not kill any monsters, if possible.

While the runner is placing items, the main party or contestants stay at the start area. After items are placed, the runner returns to the start and commences the hunt. The person who finds an item and returns, then moves on to the next round. For example, if there are 6 contestants, hide 3 or 4 items.

We could treat this like a bracket competition, you lose you are out. You get an item, you move on. The items could start out at a low level and get progressively more valuable as the competition goes on.

Of course, this would require a bit more work on rules and such. Anyway, this might be fun. Also, there would be no need to sign up for the 1st go around, just be at GH at a certain time. However, signups are an option. Of course, once the event gets into later rounds, coordination on times will be required.

The length of the individual event could be controlled by the placement of items relative to the start.

I would be willing to help the Officers in any way I can.
HawgE
HawgE
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Event Recommendation for Officers Empty Re: Event Recommendation for Officers

Post  Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:04 pm

Me thinks that sounds like a great idea!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum