Lore School[GWen]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i HATE Orange Customer Services

Go down

i HATE Orange Customer Services Empty i HATE Orange Customer Services

Post  Rurik Reborn Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:37 pm

so here goes......
My internet stopped working for no apparent reason, so i call orange for some help on fixing said issue. First of all it a national rate number, then i get put on hold while they eat there dinner or whatever. Finally after what seemed like an age someone thought it would be nice to speak to me......in very poor broken english Mad

After running around the internet options and resetting everything which to her over 30 mins due to not knowing what she was doing and having to read the instruction from a book, the internet finally worked FOR 1 MIN then died again.

after being on the phone for 45 min to this national phone number to a customer service team that are experts at reading things out of books. i finally get the internet up and running again. However due to all the resetting of options and deleating a few bits and pieces that she didn't think were of any use, every web page i load looks as though it just in text form with no pics, banners etc.

Can't wait to get my next mobile bill.....should be a nice amount Mad

Rurik Reborn
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

i HATE Orange Customer Services Empty Re: i HATE Orange Customer Services

Post  Guest Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:29 pm

We're having the same thing now with Telstra, and instead of trying to fix it when we first called, they tried to sell us an upgrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:47 am

Lol you would at least expect to get someone on the phone who can speak decent english Shocked

But try looking at it on the good site: U don't have crappy download limits like we have here, u prolly pay a lot less for internet than we do (read: as my parents do Cool ) AND u don't have parents to convince to switch to another provider (which we have been asking for months now...)

The only thing positive is that our internet works for most of the time Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down