Lore School[GWen]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to join.

Go down

Application to join. Empty Application to join.

Post  Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:29 am

Applicatation as requested.

Name: Netheril Ydreall (aka Keyan Laesing, et al)

How long have you been playing Guild Wars ?:
I've not had it exactly since day one, but since some time from before there was a sorrow's furnace.

Campaigns owned:
all, on each account.

How many GW accounts do you have?:
Two, one more developed than the other but both active, in the sense that they can do HM anywhere.

Professions:
I have level 20 characters of all ten classes, on eleven characters, most of them through all the campaigns, so I've played a lot of them very extensively. I would suppose that I play elementalist, monk, ranger and ritualist more than the others, not necessarily preferred in that order and the list can be changeable; I really do enjoy whatever class I'm currently using.

How did you hear about us:
Most specifically I was directed here from gwonline, where a post advertising this forum was made recently, though in the loosest sense I've been aware of GWen for quite some time.

Have read & agree with Guild/Alliance Policies?:
Yes, however I'd like to know in advance if my second account is required to be affliated within the mule guild. It doesn't only contain mules. I may like to keep it elsewhere.

Previous guild memberships:
I've been in three guilds since playing guild wars, mostly PvE by nature, though I have also once had an account with a (fourth, if you wish to count it) guild of mainly-PvP friends, but that's not my main interest. One guild was in a fairly large alliance and where I spent the most time, from shortly after the release of factions, up to a little after eye of the north. The others were/are just not active enough to keep me busy, but from which I maintain some friends.

Reason for wanting to join the Lore School [GWen]?:
I really have no specific PvE goals, leastways I already achieved any that I had. I always liked guild wars for the aspect of logging in to see what interesting things other people are starting, and will consider joining in with just about anything; I will rarely solo/herohench anywhere while people are forming a group for some purpose. It appears that GWen may do many things I'd think of as interesting, and I'd consider it a privelige if I was granted an opportunity to find out.

A little about yourself:
For myself, I'm a traditional type of computer geek, whose bookshelves have technical manuals mixed in with various series of fantasy novels, though not the ones certain character names I'm known by might cause people to think. You may be assured that I don't typically feel compelled to start using technobabble unless invited to do so. I'm not unfriendly, though until I get to know people I'm not apt to get in the way. I don't judge the quality of people by what kind of clothes they put on their character, or what titles they acquired.

In terms of guild wars, as I say I'm prepared to consider anything that people are wanting a team for. I've done my share of vanquishing, hard mode missions, dungeons and elite missions both solo (somewhat reluctantly) and in teams. If I have cause to think I know a better way of doing something I'll suggest it, but I like to think I'm one of the last persons to insist. I enjoy doing unusual things, which may include playing irregular character builds, or special team compositions in more challenging PvE areas. Lately I've been playing GW within a smaller guild that's just not active enough of the day; it would be nice, if I could rediscover things I'd felt had gone missing from the previous and current guilds to which I have been aligned. If that happens noone will have cause to accuse me of being inactive, and I always try to contribute in return.

Thanks for your consideration.

Back to top Go down

Application to join. Empty Accepted

Post  Zilken Zatin Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:03 pm

Accepted for 2 week trial
Invite sent, you are currently a member of a Guild...
Your mule is NOT required to join any GWen or Alliance Guild or affiliates.

Welcome aboard Smile

Have fun
ZZ
Zilken Zatin
Zilken Zatin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Application to join. Empty Re: Application to join.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:23 am

Thank you, I have left my previous guild roster now.

Back to top Go down

Application to join. Empty Re: Application to join.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down